How To Find Us
- Open 6 days a week
- 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Closed Fridays (Open Good Friday)
- Open every bank holiday except Christmas day and Boxing day
- Adults - £7.50
- Children - £3.50
- Seniors - £6.00
- Family - £20.00
- (2 adults & 2 children)
The Museum is located in Lower Stondon, which is on the A600 between Hitchin and Shefford. The museum is signposted from the roundabout on the A600 in the centre of Lower Stondon. Follow the turning towards Shillington. After about half a mile you will see the entrance to the museum on the left hand side.
- * Large free car park
- * Coffee shop for tea, coffee, snacks and ice creams.
- * Gift Shop with wide range of associated memorabilia.
- * Special terms and rates for clubs and schools. (A tour of the museum fits in very well with the national curriculam)
- * Coach parties welcome